Houzz Logo Print
rlkl123456789

Front porch collumns

rlkl123456789
vor 7 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 7 Jahren

Currently the collumns match the garage doors. I worry they cut the house off and am thinking I should paint them white or possibly a light gray. Thoughts?? ( note - we are getting ready to also stone the area where the gray siding is)

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    DesignAnts LLC
    vor 7 Jahren

Columns are considered trim, so yes, paint them the same color. I agree with adding the stone to the area above the existing stone over the grey siding. The dormers are the same style and should also be the same colors. Have Fun!

rlkl123456789 hat DesignAnts LLC gedankt
  • rlkl123456789
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren

I agree with what youve said, my only question is then the garage doors are the only thing brown - is that ok?

• PRO
    DesignAnts LLC
    vor 7 Jahren

I think garage doors a lighter brown to match a wood color more, and then the front door could be painted that to. Just make sure the trim around the front door is white. Or the garage door should be white like the trim and the front door could be wood colored. Does that make sense?

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.