Houzz Logo Print
lncn

Need help with living space

lncn
vor 11 Jahren
My fiance and I just purchased an older remodeled house which has a pretty small living space. I'm trying to imagine the best configuration for placing a good sized couch and TV/entertainment center without blocking a window. The attached pictures are from the listing, so please ignore the poorly done venetian plaster "raw meat" walls... We're painting those. (As a side, any suggestions? We like the idea of venetian plaster, but this guy just chose the wrong color or something. Should we simply paint over that or do we need to do something different)

I actually can't really imagine a different configuration than the way the last owner had it, which may actually be the best for space. It may be that we end up making this the formal dining or something and end up using the space where the dining table currently is as the living area as it might be a little more conducive for a TV.

We're not sure. Any suggestions??

Kommentare (5)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.