Houzz Logo Print
linda_robertson324

Sitting room style

Linda Robertson
vor 7 Jahren
zuletzt bearbeitet:vor 7 Jahren

Hi, I'm hoping that the houzz community can help me. I am restyling my sitting room. It is a small area of approx 9x5 meters. I have purchased 2 Eichholtz tables, and a chrome floor lamp, with chrome shade. The thing is that, I am now stuck, regarding what other pieces to add to the mix. I don't want to add any more chrome, as the area is so small, and I don't want to overdo it. I don't even know how you would describe this style, so I don't know what to search. I do like a bit of shabby chic, but don't think that this would be a good fit, (or am I wrong?). I'm happy to spend a bit of money, but I can't afford to make any mistakes. I'd really appreciate any advice. (See photo's attached of tables, and ceiling lights, I can't get a good photo of the floor lamp, but have attached a photo of a similar one, plus a photo of my mercury glass table lamp). Thanks houzzers.

Kommentare (16)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.