Houzz Logo Print
sandy_foody

Living Room Update Ideas?

Sandy
vor 6 Jahren

I've been trying to update my living room for the past few months (not over the holidays). I bought new furniture, white and gray, I painted the walls from beige to gray with and smoky blue around the windows, and I'm trying to accent in cobalt/navy blues. The room doesn't look finished to me. I would love to get some ideas and suggestions. Excuse the pups on their perch!

I've been trying to update my living room for the past few months (not over the holidays). I bought new furniture, white and gray, I painted the walls from beige to gray with a smoky blue around the windows, and I'm trying to accent in cobalt/navy blues. The room doesn't look finished to me. I would love to get some ideas and suggestions.

Kommentare (61)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.