Houzz Logo Print
waltzg

Should I add a second area rug?

waltzg
vor 6 Jahren

Should I put an area rug underneath of the dining room table? My house is teeny, and a second rug would only sit about 5ft away from the one in my living room (see picture).

If I do add a rug under the dining room table, what style should I look for to complement the rug in my living room? I would prefer to not be matchy-matchy, but want a cohesive flow through the house. The dining room itself is pretty much a blank canvas at the moment -- minus all the toys and baby gear, which will hopefully be stored somewhere else ASAP! I apologize for the awkward angle of the photo, I was trying to give an idea of what the living room looks like.

Thanks for the help!

Kommentare (4)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.