Houzz Logo Print
jaz3

Custom Steel Fireplace

Laura Lindquist
vor 6 Jahren
Hi, I live in the Denver area, can you tell me whole made the custom steal fireplace? I am planning a landscape design and looking for something this looks perfect. Thanks.
Taking The Inside Outdoors · Mehr Info

Kommentare (8)

• Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    hi and thank you.
    They look amazing!
    I went on the creative living website but only found the Paloform with a similar look.
    Do you have a showroom or place I can see the options? I am just guessing, but maybe 60" or so. I will know more after we get the final plans back. May I contact you directly at some point? Thanks again.
  • Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    ps. I want to duplicate this exact picture!
  • PRO
    Mile High Landscaping
    vor 6 Jahren

Since they are custom made by us, we do not have them on our website (Creative Living). Address for Creative LIving is 1101 Santa Fe Dr. Denver, CO. 80204. We are open T-Sat 10-6. It is a retail store full of wonderful things. Also we are a full design/ build landscape firm so we can handle any of your landscaping needs, or just fabricate the fire pit for you. I would have to check, but i believe the 3x5'x18" fire pit in the picture goes for approx. $4,000 including the burner. You will need someone to trench and hook up gas to it. Once you figure out which direction you want to go you can reach us through our actual website: www.milehighlandscaping.com

THanks!

• Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    Sounds great! I will check it all out. Thank you again.
  • Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren

Thank you for this great lead! Went to your retail store to check this out today. Curious if you remember the distrance from the edge of this fire place to the edge of the bench? and bench depth?

Or could recommend a comfortable distance?

Would be great help! Looking forward to this.

THanks!

• PRO
    Mile High Landscaping
    vor 6 Jahren

We usually put the bench face approx 18-24" from the edge of the fire pit. We usually do our bench depth at 18". Glad Creative Living worked out for you.

• Laura Lindquist
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 6 Jahren
    awesome! Thank you!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.