Houzz Logo Print
sylviamiller765

Kitchen Renovation

sylviamiller765
vor 5 Jahren
How would you suggest I extend my kitchen cabinets taking into consideration the heavy plaster mouldings that already exists ?

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Click Cabinets
    vor 5 Jahren

You can do something like this and extend the cabinets and blend the molding!

• kootenaycapable
    vor 5 Jahren
    Is this a new build? Or a renovation? If the house is new, then I doubt that is plaster crown moulding. You can get urethane or foam mouldings that look like plaster but don't require the skill set to install. It is still an expensive product, so think long and hard about whether you actually want to remove it.
  • PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    vor 5 Jahren

I wouldn't extend them up unless you're doing a full gut. Spend the money on new SS appliances instead.

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.