Jacqueline
vor 4 Jahren

Did you have a seam on your island?

Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold Countertops · Mehr Info

Kommentare (3)

• PRO
    Jeffress Stone
    vor 4 Jahren

Thanks for your Inquiry. There is a seam on the Island as it was several feet longer than a slab. the seam was strategically placed behind the range to make it as short as possible and with that it is virtually indistinguishable. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Jacqueline hat Jeffress Stone gedankt
  • Jacqueline
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 4 Jahren

Thank you for your reply. I am on the West coast and thought I had a great fabricator, Well my seams are not great and would like your advice. He has buffed the sink seam and now it is dull is there a way to bring the shine back up?
    My island is very large and I knew I’d have a seam but there is also a color variation and a dull hazy line where they meet. Do do have an idea why this happens and a fix?
    Your advice is greatly appreciated
    Stressed out,
    JW

• PRO
    Jeffress Stone
    vor 4 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 4 Jahren

Hey JW,

It should not look like that, but it is possible for a new fabricator to come and repolish the seams and put a better color glue in the seam. If you show us a picture we could tell if someone buffed it instead of polished it, if the picture shows light shining on the surface. Buffs are not permanent fixes. When refinishing to polish, that is a permanent fix. Unfortunately, we are on the east coast or we would be able to come out and fix it for you. It is worth getting another opinion, and from what you are saying it should be able to be fixed

Thank you.

Jeffress Stone Team

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.