Houzz Logo Print
rose101268

Need help with family room/kitchen nook!

Rose Bhuller
vor 9 Jahren
We recently moved into a new home and 8 months later I am still having problems decorating! The only items I plan to keep are the barstools and the media console. My taste is all over the place from modern & transitional to rustic modern and industrial. I have a credit at RH that I would like to use but I am not sure how to incorporate that look with the modern barstools and console. Also not sure what to do with the wall...paint it or do something with texture? I am not sure about hanging stuff because I don't want it to look too cluttered. As far a colors go, I was leaning towards greys with blue and yellow accents....but am open to suggestions. Also included a picture of kitchen nook. I am really confused and in desperate need of help! PS I plan to change out the light fixtures as well.

Kommentare (58)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.