Houzz Logo Print
chans088

Panelled feature wall??

chans088
vor 7 Jahren

Our main floor is open (kitchen, dining and family room) with a large empty wall and vaulted ceiling in the family room. I had contemplated filling this wall space with a large art gallery wall or open display shelves but I would absolutely LOVE to do a feature wall of white wainscotting/panelling (see photos below). My questions are 1) would this go with the contemporary(ish) style of my home? 2) would I have to put crown moulding around the entire ceiling on the main floor? 3) where would I stop the wainscotting (ie. on either side of the staircase or just the single wall)? and lastly, 4) would it look weird with the angled ceiling?

Thanks so much for your input-- it is much appreciated and you have all been so helpful with my other questions.

Kommentare (3)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.