Houzz Logo Print
interioraddict7

Living room decor help

Debbie
vor 6 Jahren
Hi, I'm looking for some help pulling together my living room! It's looking a bit bland at the moment. I'd like to keep the room as light as possible but I have to keep the sofas. (though we are hoping to change the armchair!) I'd also like to introduce some pops of colour - green and yellow, some plants, maybe a rug and/or coffee table, maybe narrow sofa tables (bespoke) behind the two sofas, softer lighting and some large art/photos. My problem is that I'm just not sure where to start!!!

So my questions!!
As the two sofas aren't matching sizes, will a large rug just emphasise the lack of symmetry?
Would sofa tables be a good idea? Any do or don't on these types of tables?
Will a coffee table be lost in the room given the distance between the sofas?
I'd wanted to replace the armchair with a replica eames lounge chair and ottoman but my husband didn't find it comfortable. Any suggestions for alternatives?

Keen to get any suggestions or advice on layout, furniture or how to pull the room together whole still keeping it light and bright!

I've posted a layout diagram in the next post!

Thanks a million!

Kommentare (14)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.