Houzz Logo Print
cwppwc

Backsplash - Just Do It!!

MICHAEL HARTMAN
vor 5 Jahren

As an intermediate DIYer, I had no fear in gutting our kitchen and hanging cabinets. What did scare me? The backsplash! I had never done one before. I watched a lot of YouTube videos, talked with friends and box store "experts", but even after the cabinets and counter were installed, I procrastinated on installing the backsplash. After a lot of pre-planning, I jumped in with both feet. Using the Rigid LevelMax Lippage Reduction System, I was amazed how quickly and easily the tile went up. The next day, I removed the Rigid system and mixed my grout. I know according to the instructions and videos what the consistency of the grout should be but I still was holding my breath as I started to spread it across the tile. It was a little "messy" for me but I had protected the new quartz countertops and face of the base cabinets. After about a week, I sealed the grout. All I can say is that if you are like I was, don't fear the backsplash. I think it turned out beautiful.

Kommentare (17)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.