Houzz Logo Print
sheronbennett

Bedroom decorating advice

sheronbennett
vor 5 Jahren

Below is my bedroom as currently is. I currently have Dulux Natural Calico walls and feature wallpaper behind headboard with white curtains. Sadly I can't afford to replace the dark furniture & like the current carpet. There is also a dark wood wardrobe out of sight to left of bed. I like a feature paper above headboard. Any ideas out their for changing current feature wallpaper and curtains. What colour what you do? I'm thinking of blackout roller blind with pole style curtains so have chance to change overall colour. Should I also put feature wallpaper on the wall at end of bed (one where cat is walking in)?

Kommentare (8)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.