Houzz Logo Print
steffieland

I need help picking out a kitchen sink

steffieland
vor 10 Jahren
I have to pick a kitchen sink by tomorrow and I cannot decide between an apron front farm sink and a cast iron drop in. I love the farm sink look and functionality but have read comments from owners about the grime/sludge that builds up on the lip and is hard to clean. Then I decided on a drop in cast iron and started reading that they scratch and chip easily now due to recent EPA regulations. I'd love to hear from you about your sink - love it or hate it I'd like to know. Thanks so much! Here's a pic of the kitchen before the renovations began - the peninsula is no longer there - the kitchen is open but we will add an island.

Kommentare (40)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.