Houzz Logo Print
marie_mcelroy54

Ideas to complete living room.

Marie McElroy
vor 8 Jahren
I'm in process of doing up my living room, it is not that big and faces North East so only gets sun about 7/8am. I've come to a standstill as I can't decide how to finish it, don't want it to look like a show home as it's for everyday use and I don't mind a mix of styles. Chose wallpaper, curtains and rug that I think co-ordinate. Now wondering if I should paint walls at either side of chimney breast grey to tie in with wallpaper? Trying to decide colour of sofa and armchairs to buy, thinking French grey or dusky pink. Installed Laura Ashley lights but not sure about them, maybe something softer would be better along with table lamps, though not sure what to choose. I've decided to go with black furniture as I upcycled an old cabinet and quite like it and would like something for tv but haven't seen anything I like. Eventually I plan to install a log burner but that won't happen for a few years. All ideas and
suggestions most welcome.
Many thanks
Marie

Kommentare (24)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.