Houzz Logo Print
zyas

Please help with this powder room

zyas
vor 8 Jahren
I need some help with this powder room please. When we moved in a few months ago the tiles on the wall were pink. My husband used the paint sprayer to paint over them with white and now they have a weird texture to them.

I just do not like this room at all and id love to redo the whole thing. We already have another sink and vanity to replace this current one.

I'm leaning towards a beachy theme - subtle- not over the top.

How hard is it to remove all those tiles from the walls? And then what should we do to the walls? Would putting up some of those thin wall panels on top of the drywall work and then painting over it?

We already did the floors in here, just white tile but I would love to put some sort of crown moulding in as well.

Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Kommentare (45)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.