Houzz Logo Print
mayly01

Need help with kitchen backsplash

May Ly
vor 5 Jahren

I am replacing my kitchen countertop & island with white quartz and would like to install beveled 2x4 subway tiles for the backsplash. The open cabinet extension underneath the glass cabinets on the left side will be removed completely . There are 3 windows that are not framed. Here are the options I came up with. Please let me know your thoughts. Any other ideas are welcomed. Thank you!!!!

Also, the floors will be redone with a medium brown. Wall color will also change to khaki.

1. Subway tiles all the way to the ceiling and around the windows

2. Install the same countertop quartz as the backsplash about 5 inches high similar to the existing tile backsplash

3. Subway tiles up to the glass cabinet and the same height all the way around. I'm afraid this will look weird around the windows

Kommentare (13)

Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.