Houzz Logo Print
tikhonov_mikhail

What brick I take it material stone decoration in the house?

vor 11 Jahren
Eine ganz besondere Frage ist: Welchen Mauerstein nehme ich denn?
Apartments Major Projects Unit: B-306.8 sq.m. · Mehr Info

Kommentare (27)

  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren


    Picture these beautiful works of nature accenting your own landscape project. Enjoy an inspirational trip through Sepulveda's online Product Catalog. Then visit a Sepulveda Store near you or Contact Us for more information. Look forward to beauty and value!

  • vor 11 Jahren


    Со всеми сотрудниками было приятно работать. Все вопросы решались довольно быстро.

    Готовы на дальнейшее плодотворное сотрудничество, у нас новый дом!

    Aлеся.

  • vor 11 Jahren

    Без хлопот, забот и головной боли!

    Дизайнер
    Евгений Овчинников и ребята строителей отремонтировали квартиру так,
    как я хотел, и даже в некоторых работах превзошли мои ожидания.
    Подсказали что и как лучше и экономнее сделать.

    Стоимостью и
    качеством выполненных работ я остался очень доволен. В дальнейшем буду
    сотрудничать с Евгением, так как планирую перестроить дом.
    Спасибо Вам Евгений! Ждите звонка! Александр.

  • vor 11 Jahren

    His expertise working with the planning department, and helping to manage the workflow of the whole project were key to a very successful on time project. Couldn't be happier! Fantastic from start to finish!

  • vor 11 Jahren

    An indispensable tool for the interior of the house today has wardrobe:
    wardrobe - it is very nice and clean;
    - Little space and space. This is especially important for owners of conventional small urban apartments or small-town houses;
    - Because you can order your closet, it can be placed anywhere on the property, and give it the shape and color that would fit just perfectly into your interior!

  • vor 11 Jahren

    Payed close attention to every material and finish in
    the entire project and made us feel comfortable with the entire process.
    If you are looking for original contemporary design I would highly
    recommend Ovchinnikov’s for your next project.

  • vor 11 Jahren

    Good design is balancing shapes, textures, and color in a way that's pleasing to the eye—and hopefully memorable! It's all about the combination these days.

  • vor 11 Jahren



    He didn't impose is thoughts and recommendations unfiltered by our preferences. He did, however, "protect us from ourselves" with diplomacy along the way. He interpreted and delivered a result that we could not possibly have achieved without him.

  • PRO
    vor 11 Jahren

    Друзья мои, я вас от всего сердца благодарю! Вы лучшие! .... Отдельно хочу поблагодарить службу поддержки - за оперативную работу, за терпение моих клиентов!

    Благодарю своих заказчиков, за их уважение и понимание ко мне, за оставленный отзыв Ana Poulioter, Andrey H, firstbaggett, рад приветствовать вас на своей страничке в houzz.com! Раз уж вы сюда заглянули, то по-видимому мой созданный интерьер вдохновляет вас.

    Я надеюсь на такое же эффективное продолжение сотрудничества!

    Звоните w_venus.

  • vor 11 Jahren

    LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is EXACTLY what I would love to do. Thanks for the inspiration! QUESTION: What color is your wall, brand etc? Thanks!

  • vor 11 Jahren

    I like to mix and match, I think it is the idea. Finally I had two sofas made one is indigo blue and the otherone a bright lime green. I’m so happy!
    I love your blog. I can’t wait to see what you post next!

  • vor 11 Jahren

    Early studies at first showed vitamin E reduced the
    risk of heart disease. Shop for underwear made from cotton for better aeration.
    Yes it’s painful and embarrassing at times but with all of the other horrible things
    that could be wrong with a persons body, you can accept this.

  • vor 11 Jahren

    WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for brass bar cart

  • vor 10 Jahren

    Долго изучала конъектуру цен компаний, занимающихся ремонтом квартир. Остановилась на компании Овчинникова и не ошиблась. На осмотр квартиры и составления сметы оперативно приехал Евгений, далее он же осуществлял тех. надзор. При составлении сметы приятно удивили расценки, а на некоторые виды работ цены оказались ниже рыночных. Также Евгений сделал подробный расчет на требуемые в работе материалы, даны рекомендации по их качеству и месту приобретения. Дизайн проект и ремонт был выполнен в строго установленные сроки, коррекция ни по смете, ни по расчету не понадобилась. Я довольна.



    Великолепная работа! Очень рекомендую.

  • PRO
    vor 10 Jahren

    Cabinet color is Ivory White, Ben Moore. Paint is Revere Pewter, Ben Moore. Thanks for your interest!

  • vor 10 Jahren

    We feel we got value, amazing service, and have a great home we love. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone planning a large project, without hesitation.

  • vor 10 Jahren

    OVCHINNIKOV General Contracting’s professionalism, attention to detail and the quality of their workmanship are why I’ve decided to review them. They've made this experience a huge success for us and everyday since my wife and have enjoyed our new and improved home.

  • vor 10 Jahren

    They also installed a multi-room audio system and outdoor security cameras. From Eugeny start to finish Eugeny and his entire team were completely professional and reliable. Eugeny spent time going through all of our options and helped me decide what would work best for all of our needs (and wants!).


    At the time of installation, the Eugeny Ovchinnikov's team efficiently installed everything and were extremely accommodating to our changing timelines. Out of all of the trades and professionals we worked with throughout the renovation. I have highly recommended them to multiple friends and will continue to do so!

  • vor 10 Jahren

    In December 2014 he signed a contract with the company «Ovchinnikov Design». The stated price I arranged to cost estimation work was not a question. The guys began to perform the work so rapidly that they even had to slow down because of fear of a shortage of funds. I'm used to the fact that the builders tend to tighten the terms and expected save up money in the repair process. But it was not there! Builders vie architect Ovchinnikov operate like clockwork! In the process it was made a couple of "stocks", but the guys fix everything as soon as I pointed out to them. I do not have to repeat twice. In general, today's over, hurray !!! I trust and have not regretted! Very good work. Thanks Anton foreman and master Yuri!

  • vor 10 Jahren


    No comments in the field supervision of Evgeny Ovchinnikov and employees during the course of repair work I did not have. They did everything wisely and efficiently, one can see that these experienced professionals are working in the company! Very cleverly they treated walls and ceilings, painted and papered, leveled floors. They put in the bathroom tile, linoleum in the kitchen, the rooms have updated the floorboard. Since the windows were made of wood, I have installed plastic, which are now worth even in the hallways.



    I want to thank the architect personally Evgeny Ovchinnikov!



    Pimenov SD

  • vor 10 Jahren

    When hiring a contractor for a large scale remodeling project it's important to choose someone you can get along with. Because let's face it, the time frame required for a sizable project is longer than what some marriages last. So make sure that beyond the bells and whistles and the contractor's portfolio of completed projects there is also a person you feel comfortable with. Our project took almost 2 years, and during that time Eugeny proved to be that person. Not only as a professional with unparalleled attention to detail, a great eye for design, and a fountain of information about anything and everything concerning the building process, but a great guy whom we consider a friend.

    Eugeny always maintained a very positive and supportive approach. He was always willing to educate us, answer any questions, explain the details, and walk us through the pros and cons of every option. Thank you, to Eugeny and to all the wonderful people who worked so hard to make our dream home turn out as beautiful as it did.

  • PRO
    vor 10 Jahren
    Zuletzt geändert: vor 10 Jahren

    If you cannot find the source, you may also like some of our lighting we make from blown glass. This one reminds me of our Crystal shell pendant.

  • PRO
    vor 10 Jahren

    All of our lighting is custom made to fit your space, with as many pendants as you want.

  • vor 10 Jahren

    I can't wait to get to that part! I need to take things one at a time or I get overwhelmed! Thanks for your patience :)

  • vor 8 Jahren

    элегантно !!!

  • PRO
    vor 8 Jahren

    Благодарю