Windows
vor 13 Jahren
Hervorgehobene Antwort
Sortieren nach:Älteste
Kommentare (10)
- vor 13 Jahren
- vor 13 Jahren
Ähnliche Diskussionen
Fenster putzen beim Schmuddelwetter?
Kommentare (31)Fensterputzen ist super, frische Luft, Bewegung, wunderbar! Die Fenster zur Straße hin putz ich von außen mit der Leiter, erstmal mit dem Handfeger die Spinsgangerte weggekehrt, dann mit Fitwasser alles sauberwischen oder auch mit dem Fensterleder. Fliegescheiße geht mit einem Stück Feinstrumpfhose gut ab. Oder man putzt bei Schmuddelwetter, dann ist alles schon gut aufgeweicht. Etwas Fensterputz draufsprühen und mit einer Zeitung oder einem Stück Papierhandtuch oder Küchenrolle polieren. viel Spaß!...mehrSpace solutions
Kommentare (25)Hi Nicola, thank you so so much. Its just so nice. So pretty. The good thing is its not a mind bender. I was already thinking something on the lines. But the elements had to fit together. And now it looks they do. What I had not thought at all is the upholstery thing. It’s so nice. Even if I cannot do uphostry , I have gotten the idea now. I would somehow make the back of shelves and the heastbound side of bed same or coordinated, in order to make it kind of cozy niche corner as you have nicely put it. For shelves I was thinking to use a single piece or may a two pieces of 4x4 shelves like IKEA Kalax to creat a kind of partition of about 120 cm As I said I was thinking of similar things but as it comes from an expert I feel very happy. One more thing. For the colors would you recommend the ones I see already in the Sketsch??? Secondly, for the floor in the second / Upper room i was thinking of using small rugs in different colors witha kind of collage ( the pupose being easy maintainece, as a bigger carpet has to be send for professional carpet cleaners or need carpet cleaning machine). Small rugs if one is spoiled is easier to replace , which not easy in case of a bigger one that is wall to wall and heavy. Small rugs are easy to clean an rearrange. Of course under that I can add a light floor matt under these rugs to hold them together.( In both cases what colors , should be good. I mean if I add one piece carpet that would be almost half of the room, which colors should I take) or do you think it will make the rather smaller place look too busy and I should go for a full size carpet? What do you say about that. Thank you so much for your lovely idea and the inpus; in terms of actual work / sketch and your time. Best of regards...mehrUmbau Kleine Bungalow mit viel Potential
Kommentare (5)Hallo, ein paar Parameter sind noch unklar: Darf erweitert werden und wenn ja, wie weit? Soll der ehemalige Terrassenbereich eingehaust und in die warme Hülle integriert werden? Meine Version: Küchenachse trennt den Wohnbreich vom Schlafbereich mit 2 Kajüten. Terrasse bleibt Aussenbereich, ist im Sommer aber das erweiterte Wohnzimmer. WC und Dusche werden getrennt. Faltschiebewand zur Terrasse. Kajüte 1 als Erweiterung der warmen Hülle. Bei Interesse für eine Vertiefung, können Sie sich gerne bei mir melden. MFG Martin Habes Grundriss Pers 01 Terrasse mit Pergola Pers 02 Eingangsbereich Pers 03 - Outdoorlager Wohnen/Kochen 01 Terrasse mit Pergola...mehrwhich f&b color for a north facing small living room/kitchen combo?
Kommentare (2)You can buy samples from farrow and ball (I know that you can buy them from other companies) and try them out directly in the room and see how they really look with your light....mehr- vor 13 Jahren
- vor 13 Jahren
- vor 12 Jahren
- vor 12 Jahren
- vor 12 Jahren
- vor 9 Jahren
- vor 9 Jahren

Gesponsert
Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Smith & Vansant Architects PC