Table light
vor 6 Jahren
Hervorgehobene Antwort
Sortieren nach:Älteste
Kommentare (6)
- vor 6 Jahren
Ähnliche Diskussionen
Need help with my dining room
Kommentare (5)I think the lamp above the table is too big and hides part of the picture behind, which is a very nice one. I would prefer a more technical lamp, maybe a rail with some spotlights, possibly suspended. A carpet is a good idea, but I would definitly not put it under the table, because then even more objects would be cluttered in only one half of the room, the carpet should instead lie on the left half of the room in front of the table, so that it is not covered with furniture. It should pick up the style of the picture on the wall. My first idea would be a carpet I own myself, it fits quite nice to the picture: Ligne Roset - Menhir And I would prefer a white dining table, because the colour of the chairs would make a better contrast, the dark wood of table and floor is quite heavy....mehrHighLIGHTS imm cologne 2018
Kommentare (3)Liebe Frau Latzke, vielen Dank für die Verlinkung zu Ihrem Blog. Das ist ein schöner Querschnitt der Highlights und gerade die Lampen von Brokis hatten es mir auch angetan. Es war sehr interessant auf der Messe zu sehen, dass Glas wieder zunehmend bei der Beleuchtung einen zentralen Platz einnimmt. Die Vielfalt in Form, Farben und Transparenz war erstaunlich, sogar Großmutters Lüster als futuristisch anmutender Kugelglasleuchter gelungen in die Neuzeit transportiert. Das Thema Glas findet seine Ergänzung in außergewöhnlichem Tischwerk wie z.B. dem Bell Table von ClassiCon oder den Mantelhaken BULB von Schönbuch. Um von der Beleuchtung etwas fortzugehen fiel mir der verstärkte Trend des Einzelsofas in Kombination mit vorzugsweise 2 filigranen Solitärsesseln, wie z.B. der AGRA von Natuzzi mit zartem Chromgestell, auf. So lassen sich auch bei schwierigen Grundrissen ansprechende Sitzgruppen kreieren. Obgleich die Loungelandschaft auch dieses Jahr ungebrochen vertreten war und um viele modulare Systeme erweitert worden ist. Es wird also ein spannendes Jahr voller luftiger und gläserner Lichtblicke mit hoffentlich vielen Grundrissen, in die wir unsere von der Messe mitgebrachten Ideen einfließen lassen dürfen. Grüße!...mehrNeed help brightening my therapy room
Kommentare (9)Hey Alice, Yes I know, it's so hard to pick one as there are so many beautiful ones! Yes, I would definitely choose one that's shorter than the sideboard! You could go for something white and simple or something made out of the same wood as the table legs or something that matches the metallic thingy over the desk. I think I would choose a simply white one or a metallic one. Or you could also just put a picture ledge there and then put the artwork on it and maybe a nice candle or a small plant. Depending on the shelf and the size of the artwork, I would put the artwork on it :) Also you shouldn't hang it too high, it shouldn't lose look disconnected from the sideboard. I would say about as high as the grid over the desk but it also depends on the shelf. But I guess you will see it when you chose one! :) I added a few examples but of course those are my taste but I hope you'll find something you like! golden shelf - Urban Outfitters (maybe you can find something with only two boards) Round metallic shelf - Lionshome Picture ledge - IKEA...mehrHome office - inside the closet
Kommentare (4)In my opinion your work looks amazing! I love the colors. With the boxex there is enough storage room. Eventough it is full of colors, it still has something professional and serious about it. In other words great space where one can work. When it comes to me I like it simple. The right tolls make it easy to stay focused and connected. One needs to make sure that they have the technology they require and Internet service that meets their needs. I find working space mixed with nature very endearing. I Love woods. Wood is great to work with . For me Workspace needs to be simple. Even tough i love the colors you used I simply go with some light brown table https://www.lionshome.at/moebel-gartentische/teak/ and a simple chair. The reason behind this is that this way a person doesn't have to spend unnecessairy time in their working area. After the work is done they can go to their living room chill and relax. Great job!...mehr- vor 6 Jahren
- vor 5 Jahren
- vor 5 Jahren
- vor 5 Jahren
Gesponsert
Laden Sie die Seite neu, um diese Anzeige nicht mehr zu sehen

Case Architects & Remodelers